Shree Baidyanath Ayurved Bhawan Pvt. Ltd.
is based out in Nagpur (Maharashtra, India). It was established a century ago in the year 1917 by Late Shri Pt. Ram Narayan Sharmaji
Siddh:ayu in sanskrit is a conjunction of two words- Siddh: ayu. Siddh: means Authentic and Ayu stands for Ayurveda. Hence, it is rightly called "Authentic Ayurveda"
" To be a leader in science based natural and integrated solution for a balanced and healthy life."
To improve the quality of human life by:
QUALITY & ASSURANCE:
- Innovating healthcare solutions of Quality, Safety and Proven Efficacy.
- Disseminating updated scientific and technical knowledge to healthcare professionals.
- Maintain ethical values.
At Siddhayu Ayurvedic Research Foundation in - house Quality Control Laboratories, Analytical Research Laboratories and Microbiology Laboratories are fully equipped with cutting edge instruments like High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC), Ultraviolet Spectrophotometer (U.V), High Performance Thin Layer Chromatography (HPTLC), Microwave Plasma Atomic Emission Spectrophotometer (MPAES) and all other required lab instruments. Every formulation is tested for quality, safety and efficacy by group of well qualified staff. Stringent measures are taken at each and every step to guarantee quality of products. Quality Assurance Department, a completely self-governing department is set up to monitor every action, parameters and procedures to achieve the quality goal in totality. A dedicated microbiology research center is furnished with aseptic zone where microbial testing is done under Air Handling Unit. Chromatographic instruments are supported with suitable software. Controlled room temperature is kept in necessary areas. Microbiology research center is situated in a different space for carrying out aseptic operation.
Shree Baidyanath Ayurved Bhavan Pvt. Ltd was established at Baidyanath Dham in Bihar by Late Vaidya Shri Ramnarayan Sharmaji in 1917. It was soon moved to Kolkata in 1917 only. But Baidyanath soon expanded to Patna, Jhansi and Nagpur in the year 1940, 1941 and 1942 respectively. It was additionally extended to Naini (Allahabad) in 1961 and Seoni in 2000.